Well, all the construction is done, I have my car back and to boot, I know my apartment is bug free and has brand new double glazed windows. I took a couple pictures yesterday when the workers had the windows and balcony door removed, the place looks quite odd without windows at all, as you can see.
Got home yesterday to find they did a nice job installing the windows, everything looks sealed correctly and all the window inserts work nicely, slide smoothly and seal tightly.On another note, I know Tobey is upset that I didn't drive down to see him this weekend, but quite frankly I'm getting sick of doing all the traveling, all the work in the relationship. I think we've been 'friends with benefits' in his opinion for quite some time. Last time I went to see him he said he was happy that I'm actually going out with people here in Toronto. He says he wants me to find someone closer to home. Well, that sounds to me like he wants out of the relationship.
Somehow I don't think that would bother me too much if that were to happen. My pocketbook would sure thank me and I could get out of debt faster. My mother said that the relationship seems very one-sided. Tobey hasn't shown much interest in my life for a long time, the only discussions we have is how things I do bother him etc.I have to think on this.
No comments:
Post a Comment