I feel so meh. I don't know how else to say it. This stuff with my throat is just making me feel depressed and the Prevacid for my acid reflux is making me feel like I'm going to vomit every morning. I'm trying different things to stop myself from being sick, but so far it isn't working.
All these changes at work are a bit overwhelming. I should scan in my offer letter for posterity, just to prove that at least someone in the world cares about me. Somewhat. I just spent a day updating my resume, I am somewhat proud of it. Over the years I have had some triumphs here at work and I have actually been able to write about them now. I guess its not all that bad.
Tobey seems more distant than ever. In the past he's stated that I smother him. Now he's saying that I seem disinterested. The guy never asks me about my health, about my parents, about work or anything. I don't feel cared for at all.
1 comment:
/gives you a huge hug. I know a texan that cares for you bunches. :)
Post a Comment