Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Weighty Issues

Weighed in this morning. I am 165lbs, a size 12. I don't like being this big. I want to be size 8 again, like I was two years ago. This stupid thyroid thing, I don't know if sometimes I use it like a crutch or an excuse to eat or as an excuse for my bad habits. Tobey thinks I use it as an excuse sometimes.

I am trying my best not to keep bad food in the house. I try to read labels more often and check my portions. I love a good salad, in fact I crave them from time to time. I also hop on my elliptical every morning, first thing in the morning for 30 mins while I catch the last half hour of Andromeda on Showcase.

The thing is, Tobey and I are going to Anaheim next month and I do not want to have flab or extra weight or flappy arms etc when we get there. I'd love to lose 15lbs in 6 weeks, but I think 10 is more realistic. I really need to keep track of what I'm eating, so maybe I'll write things down here.

Yeah, somewhere I can review what I ate and when I ate it. I have set it up so emails are posted.

No comments: