Thursday, March 6, 2008

Lunchie Munchies

So went for lunch around 12:40pm. I was actually starting to feel a little hungry, so I decided that I'd get the rest of the money I owe Tobey in addition to a roll of loonies for laundry, peruse around Walmart for a bit, maybe head in to H&M to look at pullovers then pick up my customary 6" sub from Subway.

That didn't turn out to be what I did at all. While I did make it to the bank ok, I got side tracked while in Walmart. I ran in to Massimo, Peter and Dale, the latter of which was buying a game for his sons. Dale was disappointed that Walmart didn't have Guitar Hero for Wii or an Eye Toy for his PS2, so I suggested we go over to Zellers to check there. I know they had Eye Toys the last time I was there looking at games for my PSP. So we walked over there, checked it out, they had the Eye Toy but not the Guitar Hero III for Wii, so they ended up getting nothing. Fair enough, we looked around EB Games who has even less than Walmart and left disappointed.

While we were walking around I mentioned Yahtzee's review of games like Rock Band and Guitar Hero and I discovered that they'd never seen Zero Punctuation. I have since remedied this and given them each the link to the site. I love his reviews.

For lunch today, I had 6" Roast Chicken on Whole Wheat bread (they were all out of the Honey Oat) and a bottle of water. I think I'll just have one of those blue menu meals for dinner tonight and drink my Splenda sweetened iced tea.

No comments: