Ok, I've been feeling a little heavy lately. Approximately two weeks ago I stepped on the scales and found out that I'd gained about 13lbs since last year which is not the way I want to go. Got on the scales this morning at the gym and found I've dropped 5lbs, without drinking as much water as I should be drinking. I've made up my mind to start drinking more water and quit faffing around with food. I want to wear the Slave Leia again at Fan Expo and I need to shed that other 8lbs or so to look decent in it, but in all honesty, I need to shed another 15 to look awesome in it.
Don't worry, I'm not going on one of those 'can't have XXX' diets. I'm just going to stick to the Eat Clean way of diet and fitness which means I probably have to eat more than I'm used to. I think also that sitting at a computer during the day while I work is not helping the fitness thing at all. I need to get up and walk for lunch. Running on Tuesdays and Thursdays is still good, although when this G20 business is over I'll have to sort out how I'm going to fit that in with having to take the GO Train to the downtown office.
On that note, my manager has said that she's trying to get me a proper desk at 200 Wellington so I can come downtown a couple days each week, till I am put on Workplace 2.0. When I told her that I'd be moving to Whitby and that my commute to work is ~80km one way, she agreed that it'd be stupid for me to go to the office every day. Especially in light that the company is trying to promote 'Drive Clean' week. Seriously.
Xposting to LJ.
No comments:
Post a Comment