Went to CW for the first time this year. Cedar Fair took out Hanna Barbara land and put Snoopyville in. I knew it'd be gone sooner or later, but a bit sad to see it go.
Used Ken's spray on sunscreen; it worked wonders! Got a lot of sun and no burn! Yay! Had an awesome time with Ken, Sam, Rob, TJ and Jason. I Foursquared that I was there which David and Phil saw, then they joined us about two hours before we were planning on leaving the park. Good times all around. Makes me want to go to Cedar Point.
Roy called yesterday and said his Dad could drive us to the old apartment to pick up my elliptical. Did that last night in the span of 2 hrs. I gave him $20 for gas. Hope it covered the cost, but it feels nice to finally have everything out of the old apartment.
Ken showed me a collectors edition of Jessie, which I really would like to get, but I just don't have $60 sitting around to spend on it.
Well, not till Thursday :)
Maybe.
Cross posted to LJ.
No comments:
Post a Comment