Monday, June 23, 2008

Kitteh Woes

Ok, people annoy me. Yes. I can say that with absolute certainty. I'm trying to get a cat, since I don't really travel anymore and Dan can't be around all the time so I'd like some company at home. I did some research and I found that Siamese cats are gentle on allergies and besides, I've been around Mouse and Smokey with no ill effects, and Mouse is a Himalayan (looooong fur). Well anyways, this lady who has Angel right now has been postponing and putting off me coming over to see Angel now for a week. I am starting to get annoyed with this. Anxious and annoyed. I love the kitteh without even having met her and I want to bring her home! Today! Well, I will call her today and see if I can't arrange something sooner than the Wednesday she's suggesting which I can't do due to Softball.

So I have been buying kitteh accouterments: CatIt - Drinking Fountain, some Science Diet Adult Cat Food, a scratching thing to hang on the door and some Temptations Cat Treats.

I bet you're saying 'But Leisa, where is Kitteh going to poop?". Well, I would like to get an automatic kitty litter box, but I'm not sure which one to get. So for the time being I got a normal kitty box. Pink. She's female. Anyways, the choices for automatic kitty boxes are:

Scoop Free
Litter Maid
Petsafe Simply Clean

The Litter Maid one can run as high as $350. I am not spending that kind of money. I like the round one because it packages everything up nicely. I just don't know how convenient it would be for Angel to use.

Thoughts?

No comments: