While I was traipsing through Square One in search of something healthy, or relatively healthy to eat, I saw a woman wearing a halter top that was quite frankly, several sizes too small for her. To top if off, she had a bra on that completely did not match the top. Top = purple, bra = white. The image to the left is an example of the 'style' I'm talking about. Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but I was brought up that undergarments are just that... under. Not over, unless you're Superman and you wear your underpants on the outside, or hanging out, but under.
This is just wrong people, don't do it. Put on clear straps, if you really must have your bra straps showing. Better yet, invest in a strapless bra, or a racer back bra, or something more appropriate for the clothing you are trying to wear!
No comments:
Post a Comment